Trinity Lutheran Church is a community of Christians firmly committed to Christ and the grace and truth He came to bring. We are part of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
We seek to be faithful to God’s Word in preaching and teaching and to apply that Word to our daily lives.
In a world that rejects the very idea of unalterable truth, Trinity Lutheran stands unashamedly by God’s Word and the truth it teaches even when it might be unpopular.
If you are searching for God’s truth in Christ, join us. If you are feeling empty and in need of answers, come and receive the Word of comfort Christ died to give you. You were so important to Christ that He gave up His life for you. Live to receive His grace and truth with us.
- 9:00 am Sunday Morning Worship Service.
- 10:15 am Sunday School and Bible Study.
- Divine Service with Holy Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
- Special Needs Communion on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month, 1:00pm.
- Midweek services are held during Lent on Wednesday evenings, as well as special services for Holidays and Christian Festivals.
- The Lutheran Hour radio program on KLMJ 104.9 Sunday Mornings at 7:30. Spanish broadcast at 7:30pm.
- Radio Broadcast of our service on KLMJ 104.9 Sunday Mornings at 10:15.
Give to Trinity
Trinity Lutheran Church is offering its members the option of giving online. Our new on-line giving system allows you to contribute church offerings and special donations directly from your bank account or by using a credit or debit card. The purpose is to make it easy for members of our congregation to help fund the important work of our church.
If you select to make electronic payments to Trinity Lutheran Church, you will create an account using the web link below. After you login, you will select the frequency and size of your donation. You also select whether you want to make debit or credit card donations, or have your donation transferred from a bank account.
The good news is that the regular donation statements that you currently receive from church will include all forms of giving -- cash, checks, bank transfers, and debit/credit card giving.
If you would like to use this new service, please click on the link below.